Ultra Dispense Automatic Ink Dispenser
The Ultra Dispense from Systematic Automation makes screen printing simple and affordable.
Unlike other automatic ink dispensers, the Ultra Dispense uses a fully automatic controller to dispensate inks, adhesives, and other liquids directly onto printing screen print frames. By replacing your current automatic ink dispenser with the Ultra Dispense, you can incorporate innovative solutions to control the quantity of ink, adhesive, or other liquids to be released.
Ultra Dispense Features:
- The heavy duty pump is capable of viscosities up to 70,000 centipoise.
- Made to last, even fluids with a short pot life do not damage the pump.
- Features a source low alarm allowing operators more ease.
- Can be set to dispense after a preset number of print strokes.
- Available as an option on all Systematic Automation screen printers.
How It works:
The Ultra Dispense is an automatic ink dispenser equipped with state of the art technology to bring ease to the screen printing process.
Using a peristaltic pump, the Ultra Dispense moves ink from the bucket onto the screen automatically, meaning less clean up for you and more time to just focus on printing.
The controller can choose how to dispense ink using the Ultra Dispense one of three ways:
- Set the Ultra Dispense to dispense ink with a 24 volt signal (turn your relay on and off).
- The proximity sensor that will signal the control when ink is low.
- Convert a pneumatic pulse to the required electrical signal.
Discover More Specialized Screen Printing Accessories and Add-Ons
Systematic Automation manufactures a variety of specialized tooling fixtures and accessories to adapt and expand the capabilities of your printer. We have designed tooling for many situations, so what might be a custom job somewhere else, at Systematic Automation is a standard option. View our complete line of screen printing accessories.
- Pump Speed: Rotate clockwise to increase pumping speed, then push dial to set the speed.
- Counter: Press the up/down arrows to change the number of cycles before the Ultra Dispense Pump dispenses more liquid, then press the “mode” button to set the desired number. Press the “mode” button a second time to get to the “batch” screen. Use the up/down arrows to change the number to the desired amount of dispenses before the alarm signals to notify that the liquid is low, then press the “mode” button to set the desired number.
- Power ON/OFF: Powers the Ultra Dispense Pump.
- Primer: Press this button to cycle the pump to prime the liquid through the dispensing hose.
- Alarm: This will sound when liquid levels are low. This is dependent on the set “batch” count number set by the operator.